By submitting a photo image through the R'Card MyPhoto upload web site, you are agreeing to the following terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not proceed with the image submission.
This photo upload web site is provided by Card Services Operations, Information Technology Solutions and its third party suppliers. We may update these terms and any changes will be effective immediately.
To see all Terms and Conditions related to your R'Card go to www.ucrcard.ucr.edu.
About your R’Card
The R’Card is the official photo ID of the University of California, Riverside and is managed by the Card Services office.
Your R’Card is the property of UCR and the use of this card may be revoked at any time.
Each card holder is responsible for ensuring the security and proper use of their ID card.
R’Cards are NOT transferrable and should never be lent to others.
Use of the card by anyone other than the person identified on the ID,
as well tampering or alteration of the ID will warrant confiscation and possible disciplinary action by the University.
How we will use your photo image
The digital photo image that you submit via this website will be used to produce your R'Card which will be used as your official proof of identity at UC Riverside.
R'Card General Information
UC Riverside may require that your Student/Staff/Faculty picture be released to campus for educationally related and/or official university business which falls under the FERPA guidelines.
- R'Cards are the property of UC Riverside
- The cardholder is responsible for immediately reporting lost or stolen cards.
- To suspend a lost or stolen card online go to www.ucrcard.ucr.edu. and click on log into My Card Account.
- Or contact the Card Services Office at (951)827-2273 to report your card lost or stolen.
- Students, your student business account will be billed $36 for your new card; all staff and faculty can pay in the Card Office when you pick up your card.
- For a replacement card, please contact the Card Office.
UC Riverside does not guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the photo upload system. We cannot guarantee that this system will be compatible with any specific hardware or software. We reserve the right to suspend use or access to this system at any time, for any reason.
Please contact our office if you have questions about this policy at (951)827-2273 or email us at email@example.com.