ID Card Frequently Asked Questions

Is there a charge for the R’Card?

Yes, all new cards are $36. For incoming freshman and transfer students it will automatically be billed to your R'Web account.

How long will it take once my R’Card on‐line application is submitted?

First time students will receive their new card during their Highlander Orientation. Replacement cards will need to be requested at the Card Services Office.

What is the largest file Size I can upload?


What photo file types do you accept?

JPEG only

What happens if the photo I supply does not meet the requirements specified by the R’Card My Photo guidelines?

Your application for an R’ Card will be delayed. You will receive an email indicating the reason why the photo was not accepted. You will need to upload another picture or visit the Card Services office to have your R’ Card manually produced.

How do I get a replacement card?

If your card is lost or stolen you will need to go the Card Services Office to receive a replacement card. The fee to replace a card is $36 and will be charged to your R'Web account.

I have a question not listed here, who can I email?